- RT @JamesDEJ: The @GRPBS bike share group is postponing operations due to a lack of funding: waterloochronicle.ca/news/brakes-pu… http://t.co/JoiLx0pIj3 4 years ago
- The team @GRPBS sincerely thanks all of our supporters. We continue to believe in sustainable, active transportation in @RegionWaterloo 4 years ago
- Regrettably, GRPBS has decided to postpone operations for the foreseeable future due to lack of funding. waterloochronicle.ca/news/brakes-pu… 4 years ago
- Survey says: Cars no longer king in the core - waterloochronicle.ca/news/survey-sa… Cyclists spend same as motorists 4 years ago
- On Mar 09 attended the #Laurier U in #Waterloo for the #WorldofOpportuntiesSymposium. @vidyard tried out our bike. http://t.co/LyDGC223mJ 4 years ago
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Click here for our latest newsletter! We are working really hard on launching the program and would love your support. Make sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and let your friends and neighbors know too!
As long as I can remember, my favorite method of transportation to school and around the neighborhood was my bike. Biking is more than a hobby to me, it’s a way for me to stay fit, relieve any stress I may be … Continue reading